24.8.10

soft slanted writing
on the edge of the lead
line is thicker, bloodful
noise, images, repetition
of the same words have
been filling my head lately
go someplace noiseless
not just in me but all
around. the outside
permeates to core, the
inside part of me overflows
in particle particular
dissolving outflow.
All same, dancing aroms,
different many varied
densities.
What I perceive as dense
is aerated, what is perceived
as air has atomic
gravity.
Im not sure if space is
the opposite to gravity. im not
sure if it is space that
is all the buoyancy, what
are we considering here?
physics? consciousness?
experience? somatics?
oneness? differing densities
the city of dens and
holes and cavaties and
tunnels and moles and beavers
and ants.
to imagine the size of the
earth I am lying on I had
to imagine myself as being much
smaller, the size of an ant at
least, scale everything down
so my imagination could cope
with and hold onto
something way too big for my
brain to deal with.

my writing from
bmc study group with kim wishart 26 July 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment